15 Digital Marketing Aspects Your Company Shouldn’t Be Without
The best way to tap your market and have a bigger audience is by taking advantage of tools that can help you move to the right direction so that you can effectively grow your business. See if you have incorporated the following digital marketing aspects into your business and if not, maybe it’s time to reconsider your strategy.
1. Communication is one of the core building blocks of any successful business. An e-newsletter is a very effective way to maintain contact with your customer. It can keep your users up-to-date with informative content in a real-time delivery making it convenient too.
2. Facebook is where the most potential customers are found making it one of the best avenues to build your brand and online presence. It also gives you a chance to engage with your customers and reach a new audience through viral promotion thereby giving an advantage in marketing your business and generating a dedicated following.
3. A free way to feature images that represent your business is by using Flickr. Making your images searchable on Flickr will create more exposure for your business. You can also incorporate your Flickr photostream into your blog by automatically posting images from Flickr directly onto it.
4. Google + combines the features of search with social aspects and can be beneficial on your brand’s SEO efforts. Google’s search algorithms will improve the reputation of your site as a credible business for customers who are searching the web for your products or services. Google + is also great for networking, connecting and interacting with clients.
5. Instagram gives you the power to be really creative with your social media marketing. One great way to interact with potential businesses and customers online is through images, and Instagram is a great channel to advertise your products through photos that show what you offer.
6. If your business is associated with any type of sales, marketing or PR, LinkedIn has grown to be a valuable tool for engagement and promotion. It’s a powerful platform for building your brand, credibility and professional network. It also presents the option to display your website and blog which can also increase traffic to your site.
7. The reason many businesses use Pinterest is because of the opportunity to drive traffic to a website. Pinterest is also another platform that delivers brand recognition and customer service. You can market your brand by creating a pin board for the products that you sell. An image with a link to your website can prompt visitors to visit thereby increasing traffic to your site.
8. RSS is used by many websites, applications and social networks crucial to your online presence. Many search engines use RSS feeds in order to be able to keep track of when your site or blog updates. It’s the RSS feed sent out by your website which makes it easier for Google and other search engines to pick up your content more quickly.
9. Tumblr is a blogging platform that you can use to express what your company is about. It lets you share different types of content that can help boost your brand.
10. Twitter is a great networking tool. It helps you connect and build relationships with your audience. It’s also a good place to market your products and create brand awareness. Think of it as a useful tool to spread the word about your products and upcoming events.
11. Vine is a great marketing tool because it lets you create mini ads that show your brand in a new and personalized presentation. Visual content is always appealing to prospects and customers and vine’s strength is in showing off visual content with movement.
12. The best way to showcase your company is through a website as it conveys your brand’s personality. Websites are designed to provide information that is easily available about you, the products and the services you offer. It is where people go to see what you are offering.
13. WordPress’ simplicity and user-friendliness makes it a great blogging tool. It is a very diversified and innovative tool for creating efficient solutions for businesses. Maintaining a company blog is a great way to get your personal message out to many viewers as well as showing a different side of you that your customers may not know about.
14. Yelp is probably the most popular online consumer review site for many types of businesses. It is easy to use and supplies reviews and feedbacks from real people’s experiences about places and businesses they’ve been to. Use it to
15. One of the most important platforms if you’re looking to grow your business is YouTube, especially if you’re eyeing to reach a large number of people. Its charm lies on the fact that it is extremely easy to use, and provides an excellent platform for communication ads. YouTube can do wonders for your business if used correctly.